How can we improve allthings

I can not delete or change sub tasks (Mobile app).. Is it me or is that not possible..? (New to all things)

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  SupportAdminSupport (Technical Support, Allthings ) responded  · 

Hi there, in the mobile app this isn’t currently a feature – we have added it to our backlog (a list where we keep all of the potential upcoming features stored) and will consider it in the near future. We’re currently working on an update for the mobile app and offline mode which is taking up most of our time!

You can edit, re-order and delete sub-things in the Web App (www.allthings.io/login) which you also have access to.

If you have any direct questions about the app, feel free to email me at support@allthings.io

All the best,

Maria

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SupportAdminSupport (Technical Support, Allthings ) commented  · 

Hi there, in the mobile app this isn't currently a feature - we have added it to our backlog (a list where we keep all of the potential upcoming features stored) and will consider it in the near future. We're currently working on an update for the mobile app and offline mode which is taking up most of our time!

You can edit, re-order and delete sub-things in the Web App (www.allthings.io/login) which you also have access to.

If you have any direct questions about the app, feel free to email me at support@allthings.io

All the best,

Maria

Feedback and Knowledge Base